Supplement your Health


I was the first one in a room to shy away from anyone that brought up supplements. I didn't believe that something man made should be consumed to make me healthy. That was my thought, until I started using essential oils daily. Now I have a different opinion.

I first started taking doTERRA's Life Long Vitality pack a few months ago. I noticed a significant change in my energy, my complexion, and my overall health. Then, last month, I ran out of my monthly supply and was struggling to get my LRP order in. Needless to say, I didn't receive it in time. Sure enough, I caught a bug that my whole family had. Fortunately I didn't get it as bad as everyone else because I still have an oil routine that I use daily that helps tremendously with my immune support, but I did catch the nasty virus and finally kicked it once my supplements came in and I started my daily routine of taking them religiously. 

Have you ever heard of the Life Long Vitality pack from doTERRA? This amazing supplement kit comes with the Cellular Vitality Complex, the MicroPlex Food Nutrient Complex, and the EO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex. Each one has primary benefits that help you live a healthier life. 

Cellular Vitality Complex:

  • supports healthy cell function by reducing oxidative stress to DNA and other critical cell structures
  • supports mental clarity and brain function
  • supports healthy cellular immune function
MicroPlex Food Nutrient Complex:

  • supports healthy digestion
  • supports healthy metabolism and cellular energy
  • fights free radicals with the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E

EO Mega Essential Oil Omega Complex:

  • promotes heart and circulatory health
  • supports healthy joint function and comfort
  • provides immune-boosting nutrients
  • promotes healthy skin
  • protects against lipid oxidation and supports healthy function of the brain, eyes and nervous system

This is sold exclusively with an LRP order. What does this mean? Well, if you are a member of doTERRA, hopefully you are taking advantage of the Loyalty Rewards Program and placing a monthly order. When joining, the LRP is one of the many amazing benefits you receive. And that is the only way you can order this trio pack of essential oil supplements. 
If you would like to learn more, just send me a message. I would love to help you! 

~peace and love
Stephanie



Comments

Popular Posts