Me and My New BFF, Siberian Fir

This year at convention, we were introduced to a new fir essential oil that would be replacing white fir in our doTERRA collection. To be completely honest, I didn't have the pleasure of using White Fir, so I wasn't one of the many who were disappointed to find out that it was being discontinued. This was due to the lack of resources that we needed to maintain the quality we strive for and meet on a daily basis. But, I was lucky enough to try the new Siberian Fir that took its place when I ordered my post convention kit. And let me tell you, I absolutely LOVE this oil!

Siberian Fir has a woody scent that is known for its calming and relaxing properties. It can also be very soothing to the skin which makes it an ideal essential oil for massage. I have been diffusing it every night because it has a grounding effect and helps calm emotions. So if you're like me and as soon as you lay down your mind is racing a hundred miles an hour, you need this oil in your life. Seriously. 




Comments

Popular Posts