Clean Your Toilet Naturally with Melaleuca



Have you ever wondered how toxic the everyday chemicals are that you use in your home? About 8 years ago I was at a Farmer's Market and bought a natural cleaner that smelled of lavender. I loved it, but it didn't really work all that good. And of course, I had my husband teasing me because I actually bought something that didn't work. 

Fast forward to present day and now our home is almost chemical free! AND get this! This morning my husband asked me what concoction I used to clean our toilet!!! YES!!! Music to my ears! It's taken a little convincing, but he's on board now! 

So I wanted to share with you what we use in our home to clean our toilets.

Now, this isn't my own recipe, but I'm going to share it with you anyway because I LOVE it and I think everyone should clean their toilets like this! 

Disinfecting Toilet Bowl Cleaner

1/2 cup baking soda
1/4 cup white vinegar
10 drops melaleuca essential oil

Mix ingredients to dissolve baking soda. Add to toliet. Let sit for five to fifteen minutes.
Scrub with a toilet brush and flush.*

Happy Cleaning!!!

*The Essential Life, 2nd Edition, p. 351

Comments

Popular Posts