Who Doesn't Like Frankie?


When I first smelled Frankincense, I have to admit, I was a bit turned off. And if I had a headache, forget it. It just made it worse. Fast forward to present day....This amazing essential oil has been a life saver more that a time or two. It's not called the King of Oils for nothing.

If you don't know what oil to use, you can use Frankincense and it will always surprise you. Or not if you're already an oil junkie.

Some of the top uses for this essential oil are:

  • cancer & tumors*
  • seizures & trauma*
  • Alzheimer's, Dementia & Brain Injuries*
  • Depression*
  • Back Pain*
  • Headaches*
  • Immune support*
  • Cellular Health*
Like I was saying before, Frankie used to make my headaches worse. But now, I've found a way to use it to make them go away. And I of all people was the last to turn to Frankincense in a time of pain and suffering.
But thanks to Boyd Truman and his Symphony of the Cells (and my husband for performing the Lymphatic protocol on me) and of course, DoTERRA for making CPTG essential oils! 

If you love Frankie, you're in for a treat! DoTERRA is offering a FREE 15 mL Frankincense with any 200pv order the month of December! If you're already a member, I highly encourage you to take advantage of this generous offer. This is a must have essential oil for your home. And if you aren't a member yet, I'd be happy to help you get your free oil. 

*The Essential Basics, Total Wellness Publishing, © 2017

Comments

Popular Posts