Balance your Life



Essential oils aren't just for your physical health, but your mental and emotional health as well. When I first started using the oils, I didn't know this, but I have come to use them more for my emotional well being it seems than the other. Of course, I still have my daily routine of applying my favorites to keep my immune system supported, but I also have a daily regimen of emotional oils that I have grown to love and use faithfully. And I can honestly say, I am SO thankful for them, as I'm sure my husband and the rest of my family are too!

One of my very favorites is a blend called Balance from doTERRA. It's a beautiful combination of Spruce, Ho Wood, Frankincense and other essential oils. Whenever I am feeling anxious, frustrated or overwhelmed, Balance is my saving grace. I usually just take a drop in my hands, inhale deeply, and then rub my hands together and rub the back of my neck. I immediately feel grounded. No joke. I also use this oil in a roller blend that I make for our 2 and a half year old. He LOVES it! It's called the Tantrum Tamer. Ha ha! I like to use this oil not only when our son is having a meltdown, but I also apply it when I know he's going to be difficult, I just run in down his spine and apply it to his pulse points. And viola, I have a very peaceful child. Here's the recipe for a 10mL roller bottle. 


Tantrum Tamer

10 drops Balance
10 drops Wild Orange
Fractionated Coconut oil

Comments

Popular Posts